Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Drum Roll Please...

So, this is a just a little post to announce the following:

I might not be going to Sydney, as it is.  I still might, it's in the air, and as far you probably know, I'm going.  

Here's some information on the topic...


I recently went through some serious release and deliverance of fear regarding the whole Australia/Hillsong thing.  I had this notion in my head that if I didn't go my life would be over.  A lot of it, I think, was also tied to hurts that I hadn't dealt with properly from my last college experience.  So after a good sob session where I poured my guts out to my good friend Mark, and got poured into, I came away so much lighter and freer.  I let go and died to this dream and determination that it was Hillsong or death (not literal death, just death to my destiny; destiny death), and have settled into a nice little peaceful place of:  going or not, I'm good, and God will bless me and make the way.

I have made up my mind on whether I'm going or staying, and have started trickling the decision out to the appropriate sources in stages, and, alas general public, you are the last.

Stay tuned, the decision will be made openly public in less than two weeks (hopefully)!

Ciao! 

No comments: