Sunday, November 2, 2008

An hour a day....

So today is fall daylight savings time day, where our clocks go back an hour and we all wake up just a little more refreshed than normal. That is, unless you live in Saskatchewan (suckers!).
It's interesting how good I feel about having an extra hour to my day. I went to bed early and woke up late to be reminded that it was actually an hour earlier. I felt so much more productive all of the sudden. It's kinda of like being given extra time on a project, just by default.
So I had a thought; what if we set the clocks back everyday?
I guess it would end up being counter-productive. Maybe just once a week. How great would it be to get an extra hour's sleep every Sunday night? Mondays would definitely be easier for me!
Well, enjoy your extra hour and enjoy your fall & winter!

PS: I'm writing this blog via email on my iPhone!
How cool is that!?

Shalom!

Matt

2 comments:

Kamela said...

hahaha sweet.

sent from my iPod touch






....actually i just added that last part in so i could sound super cool too. im actually on my computer.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, Kam...