Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I have their acceptance, they have my deposit, we have much to do...

So... As it stands today, I am officially enrolled at the Hillsong International Leadership College for the Diploma of Ministry in Worship & Creative Arts.  It is a two year program, which starts in February of next year, and which I will finish in December of 09.
I have sent them the money sufficient enough to pay for my first semester of schooling and the necessary health insurance for two years of stay in Australia as an overseas student.  

Now, it's real...

There is still much to do, oh...  so much to do!
I am working with OSAP and need to send them some documents, one of them being a document that...  I need to fill out half of and send to Australia for them to fill out the rest.
I also need to:
  • Get my passport
  • After obtaining my passport, apply for my Australian VISA
  • Save some money
  • Apply for accommodation
  • Write up and send out fundraising letters
  • Pray...  A LOT!
  • Plan a going away party at the end of the year, or possibly at the beginning of next
  • Book my plain ticket
  • Get rid of my cell phone and remaining contract time (any takers?)
  • Make the appropriate doctors' appointments
  • Get my G2 before leaving the country
  • Buy a bunch of stuff that I will need for life in Sydney

And who knows what else I've forgotten...  

*Oh right, pack up my entire life and fly away to the land down under!

So, to wrap it up, pray for me and read this blog often.  I will post pictures, videos?, anecdotes, and all things me in Australia in this blog, so keep on reading.  Same Matt-Time, same Matt-Channel!

No comments: