Monday, October 8, 2007

Watch out North York!

So, just a little blog here about what's been going on recently.

I'm still planning and praying (fervently) for my preparations for Hillsong College.  I'm still in need, desperately, and still putting my faith in God to come through with all the finances and things.

But in the meantime, here in Toronto, the newest and coolest thing right now is my new church TACF North York.  We just launched last Sunday and we've been having lots of fun!  God has been moving and is doing some cool stuff.  Awesomely cool, amazing, fantastic leaders and people.  I love 'em!  It's so nice to be so included, welcomed, needed, and appreciated there with people like me who like me!  Not to mention that I am learning so much about God, ministry, and life and stuff there.  God has been testing me too, he's been getting me to surrender more and taking me out of myself, tearing me away from my will and self.  Especially with service, music and my guitar.  But he is faithful, and rewarding!  Next Sunday I'm sharing in cell group and I'm playing in worship with a good friend of mine whom I've wanted to play with for a long time!  
God is good, and he'll come through!  I can't wait for him to just blow me away and take me to a new level.  
If you live in Toronto, or the Toronto area, come by North York one Sunday night!  We meet in the bottom of the civic centre right next to Mel Lastman Square at 6 pm.  It's good times!

No comments: