Friday, June 13, 2008

This is fun

So, I've recently started blogging again regularly.  I forgot how much fun it is!  How liberating a feeling it is to let your thoughts and feelings and crazy ramblings be free!  Now that I've discovered that you can blog via email, it's awesome!  I don't even have to log in, I just have to send this blog to my secret posting email and it's automatically up!  How cool is that!?  I KNOW!

Back to my point...  I think that people like to blog for the same reasons I do.  We have all these thoughts and feelings and dreams and ambitions that pop in and out of our head.  How many of these do we wish we could just tell everyone about?  Like when we have revelations about God or life or the aerodynamics of McDonald's hamburgers, we just want to tell the world, don't we?  I do.  When something good happens and I want people to know, so that they're happy for me, I can blog it.  When something troubling has happened, I want to let people know, so they can pray with me.  Now, I don't say this because of any need of my own, per say.  Rather, I think of it this way...  I love my friends, and I want to know what goes in their lives.  If they see a success, than I'm happy for them and my heart is elated, perhaps my faith is even encouraged!  If they see a troubling time, than I want to hear about it so I can pray with them and talk to them and give them a hug and do whatever I can to help them through it.  Shouldn't I then expect my friends to have the same desires and expectations of me?  Yes, I do enjoy the fact that my friends want to know about my life and join in on it, but I don't need a blog for that.  That's what I have my cell leaders and cell members for, as well as other friends that I keep in regular contact with about such things.  The purpose of blogging about these things is to open that same connection up to others to enjoy on a more general, corporate level.  This way, we're all still in contact and we're all still joining in together on each others' ups and downs.  After all, the Bible says "And if one member suffers, all the members suffer with it; if one member is honoured, all the members rejoice with it."

So, I invite you, friends, suffer with me and rejoice with me!  Right now, you can rejoice, things are looking fairly well.  God is doing lots, really stretching me and working on my character, but it's for the best.  I'm becoming more and more the man he wants me to be!  Also, I got a job!  (HOORAY!)  I've been hired on as a Customer Care Representative at TACF, and start my first day of work as staff on Monday!  I'm very excited!  

I invite you also friends, to share your times of suffering, and your times of rejoicing with me!  I want to be there and help you in your time of need, and be there to party in your time of success.  Let's do it!  This is the body, we suffer together, we rejoice together.  In unity, we are one, we have power, we have joy, we have revolution.


No comments: