Monday, May 14, 2007

It begins

It begins
A blog is born

So, welcome to my humble ablog (that was a play on the word 'abode', it's not a typo). I hope that you find much of something here; be it encouragement, wisdom, hilarity, insight, or insanity. This is where my thoughts, my struggles, my journey ways shall come to share themselves. If you find yourself reading this, it's because you are either bored, and don't have much better to do, or you are interested in me, in my life. Welcome if the case is the latter, or the former, either way I am glad you chose to learn a little more about me!
If you've been cleared to view this blog, it's because I trust you to know me. I hope that you trust me to know you too.
Here we go, you and I, you and every soul who decides to peek in on the world of Matt, or MattWorld, as I like to call it. If you're prepared for a walk into the unknown, a dive into the deep, a journey into the mysterious, you just may find it. However, if you seek to find something to seek, you will find that you need to find something to find first (it makes sense... I think).

Have fun!

No comments: